Temporary crown and bridge material based on a multifunctional acrylic composite. Suitable for the fabrication of temporary crowns, partial crowns, bridges, inlays onlays and veneers.
Visalys® Temp is impressive because it is so easy to use: easy dispensing, high luster without polishing, can be precisely trimmed and generates only minimal dust. Temporary restorations fabricated using Visalys Temp are exceptionally stable and fracture-resistant due to the outstanding mechanical properties and are therefore also suitable for use as long-term temporary restorations.
Visalys® Temp is available in several shades and is bisphenol A-free.
Not available in all markets.
- Easy to dispense: Visalys® Temp can be applied into an impression with minimal effort, flows ideally in the impression and is firm enough to prevent it flowing uncontrollably.
- Minimal smear layer: The temporary restoration is more pleasant to handle when removing it from the impression.
- High luster without polishing: Time-saving - polishing can, if required, be omitted or greatly reduced.
- Can be trimmed precisely: Finishing of the preparation is easy and precise. There is only minimal dust generation.
- Fluorescence, translucency, available in several shades: Also suitable for esthetic, highly demanding anterior temporary restorations.
- Particularly stable and fracture-resistant: Considerably fewer repairs of temporary restorations. Satisfied patients. Visalys® Temp restorations do not fracture, even during removal and re-fitting.
- Bisphenol A-free: No health risk to the treating dentist or patient by exposure to bisphenol A.
- Visalys® Temp is available in different shades: A1, A2, A3, A3,5, B1, BL.