Panasil® tray fast heavy
Panasil® tray fast heavy is a high viscosity, addition-curing precision impression tray material, ideal for the two-step impression technique but can also be easily used in the double mix impression technique.
Panasil® tray fast heavy has the consistency of a "Heavy body" with high final hardness, is easy to cut and offers the basis for efficient work with the utmost precision thanks to the fast setting characteristics.
Available in a 1:1 cartridge (50 ml) for easy handling in the manual dispensing gun or in the convenient Plug & Press® System in a 5:1-foil bag (362 ml).
Not available in all markets.
- User/patient-friendly fast setting characteristics
- High final hardness
- High positional stability
- Good elastic properties
- Convenient Plug & Press System
Benefits for the dentist
- Efficient impression-taking thanks to a total working time of 1 min. 20 sec. and a short intraoral setting time of 2 min. in the two-step impression technique.
- Easy trimming of the preliminary impression.
- Quick pressure build-up.
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth.
- Easy handling.