Panasil® tray fast heavy
Panasil® tray fast heavy is a high viscosity, addition-curing, elastomeric precision impression material based on vinyl polysiloxane, quick setting. A feature of Panasil® tray, the "heavy body" in the "fast" version, is its high positional stability. Quick setting Panasil® tray fast heavy can also be used for the two-step impression technique due to its high final hardness, as this allows it to be easily trimmed. Available in a 1:1 cartridge (50 ml) for easy handling in the manual dispensing gun or in the convenient Plug & Press® System in a 5:1-foil bag (362 ml).
Not available in all markets.
- User/patient-friendly fast setting characteristics
- High final hardness
- High positional stability
- Good elastic properties
- In the well-known 1:1 cartridge system
Benefits for the dentist
- Efficient impression-taking thanks to a total working time of 1 min. 20 sec. and a short intraoral setting time of 2 min. in the two-step impression technique.
- Easy trimming of the preliminary impression.
- Quick pressure build-up.
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth.
- Easy handling.