Panasil® putty soft
Panasil® putty soft is a kneadable, addition-curing, elastomeric precision impression material based on vinyl polysiloxane with low final hardness. Panasil® putty soft is a modern classic: The highly efficient impression material guarantees maximum precision and optimal convenience thanks to an intraoral setting time of only 2 minutes.
Not available in all markets.
- Extraoral working time 2 minutes
- Intraoral setting time of 2 min.
- Low final hardness
- Good elastic properties
- Pliable consistency
Benefits for the dentist
- Efficient impression-taking, patient-friendly.
- For patients with the problem of a periodontally damaged residual dentition.
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth.
- Easy handling.
- Good control of the wash material; easy to knead.