Panasil® putty fast
Panasil® putty is a kneadable, addition-curing, elastomeric precision impression material based on vinyl polysiloxane, quick setting. Panasil® putty fast is a modern classic: The highly efficient impression material guarantees maximum precision and optimal convenience thanks to an intraoral setting time of only 2 minutes.
Not available in all markets.
- Extraoral working time of 1 min. 30 sec.
- Intraoral setting time of 2 min.
- Good elastic properties
- Pliable consistency
Benefits for the dentist
- Efficient impression-taking, patient-friendly, quick final set.
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth.
- Easy handling.
- Good control of the wash material; easy to knead.