Panasil® initial contact x-light
Panasil® initial contact x-light is a low viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with very high initial hydrophilicity.
Not available in all markets.
- Exceptional initial hydrophilicity
- Initial hydrophilicity lasts throughout the total working time
- Increasing hydrophilicity
- Good flowability with high thixotropy
- Extraoral working time of 1 min. 30 sec.
- Intraoral setting time of 2 min. 30 sec.
Benefits for the dentist
- The material immediately overcomes the residual moisture and directly contacts the moist tooth surface; the impression reproduces the crisp detail of the preparation margin with residual moisture present.
- Guarantee of a precise impression even at the end of the total working time. Good results regardless of the time of the application stage.
- Clinical conditions (moist oral cavity) further improve the initial hydrophilicty.
- The material flows into narrow crevices when pressure is applied and does not drip from the tooth into the oral cavity.
- Relaxed, careful impression-taking due to an adequate long total working time; more comfortable for the patient and greater satisfaction.