Panasil® initial contact regular fast
Panasil® initial contact regular fast is a medium viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with very high initial hydrophilicity. Panasil® initial contact regular fast can be ideally combined with the tray materials Panasil® binetics putty fast, Panasil® tray soft heavy fast and the classic Panasil® putty fast from the jar.
Not available in all markets.
- Exceptional initial hydrophilicity
- Initial hydrophilicity lasts throughout the total working time
- Increasing hydrophilicity
- Good flowability with high thixotropy
- Extraoral working time of 1 min.
- Intraoral setting time of 2 min.
Benefits for the dentist
- The material immediately overcomes the residual moisture and directly contacts the moist tooth surface; the impression reproduces the crisp detail of the preparation margin with residual moisture present.
- Guarantee of a precise impression even at the end of the total working time. Good results regardless of the time of the application stage.
- Clinical conditions (moist oral cavity) further improve the initial hydrophilicty.
- The material flows into narrow crevices when pressure is applied and does not drip from the tooth into the oral cavity.
- Fast setting; more comfortable for the patient and greater satisfaction.