Identium® has been specially developed for the one-step impression technique and combines the best of two worlds: the advantages of polyether materials coupled with those of A-silicones. Based on the completely new material Vinylsiloxanether® (VSXE®), Identium® offers excellent flowability combined with exceptional hydrophilicity (lowest achievable contact angle of less than 10° after 1 second), ensuring optimal flow behavior in a moist environment, even in the narrowest sulcus crevices. The highly elastic properties of Identium® ensure dimensionally accurate recovery and very easy removal. It is also odorless and has a neutral taste.
Identium® Medium is a medium viscosity, addition-curing elastomeric impression material based on Vinylsiloxanether® with high final hardness. It is particularly suitable for taking impressions in implantology and for the fabrication of crowns/bridges, inlays/onlays and veneers as well as fixation and functional impressions.
Not available in all markets.
- Excellent flowability
- High final hardness immediately after setting
- Exceptional hydrophilicity
- Optimal elastomeric properties
- Balanced setting behavior
- Odorless and neutral taste
- Accurate model fabrication
- Easy handling
Benefits for the dentist
- Material flows into the narrowest sulcus crevices with high positional stability, constantly guaranteed throughout the entire working time.
- Secure transfer of the exact spatial dimension.
- Optimal flow behavior in a moist environment, lowest achievable contact angle (less than 10° after 1 second).
- Dimensionally accurate recovery and easy removal from the patient`s mouth and the cast model.
- Long working time with short intraoral setting time (double-snap-effect.
- More comfort for the patient: no gag reflex, no erratic movement.
- Minimum risk of fracture when removing the impression.
- Compatible with commercially available disinfectants (no swelling), can be poured immediately.
- In the well known 1:1-cartridge-system (50 ml).