Panasil® tray Soft Heavy
Panasil® tray Soft Heavy is a high viscosity, addition-curing precision impression tray material, ideal for the double mix impression technique (in combination with Panasil® initial contact Light and Panasil® initial contact Regular as well as Panasil® contact two in one Light).
Panasil® tray Soft Heavy has the consistency of a "Heavy body" with low final hardness and high positional stability combined with modern setting characteristics.
Available in a 1:1 cartridge (50 ml) for easy handling in the manual dispensing gun or in the convenient Plug & Press® System in a 5:1-jumbo cartridge (380 ml).
Not available in all markets.
- User/patient-friendly setting characteristics
- Reduced final hardness
- High positional stability
- Good elastic properties
- Convenient Plug & Press® System
Benefits for the dentist
- Relaxed impression-taking thanks to a total working time of 2 min. and a short intraoral setting time of 2 min. in the double mix impression technique.
- Quick pressure build-up
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth
- Easy handling