Panasil® monophase is a medium viscosity, addition-curing, elastomeric monophase impression material based on vinyl polysiloxane. Panasil® monophase medium is an impression material with initial hydrophilicity (the best hydrophilic properties appear after just 0.5 seconds) that provides special application advantages for fixation impressions with fixed/removable restorations and in implantology: immediate inflow to the primary crowns, cast support or preparation limits even in a moist oral environment. Other significant criteria include good setting characteristics, the appropriate Shore A hardness and thixotropy.
Not available in all markets.
- Short intraoral setting time (2 min.) with a practical total working time (2 min.)
- High final hardness (Shore A 60)
- High thixotropy
- High elasticity
- Flow properties to suit the indication
- Three different forms of presentation
- In the well-known 1:1-cartridge system
Benefits for the dentist
- Less distortion during the setting stage; user-friendly; more comfortable for the patient; less time required; greater precision.
- Good retention of the primary crowns; greater accuracy
- Easy removal from the patient`s mouth; tear-resistant; less risk of fracture during model fabrication.
- Good pressure build-up.
- Flows flush onto the primary crowns; finest reproduction of detail.
- Available as foil bag or cartridge depending on amount of use.
- Easy handling.