Panasil® initial contact Ultra-Light Fast
Panasil® initial contact Ultra-Light Fast is a very low viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with very high initial hydrophilicity and fast setting characteristics.
Not available in all markets.
- Exceptional initial hydrophilicity
- Initial hydrophilicity lasts throughout the total working time
- Increasing hydrophilicity
- Very good flowability
- Extraoral working time of 1 min.
- Intraoral setting time of 2 min.
- User-/patient-friendly setting characteristics
Benefits for the dentist
- The material immediately overcomes the residual moisture and directly contacts the moist tooth surface; the impression reproduces the crisp detail of the preparation margin with residual moisture present.
- Guarantee of a precise impression even at the end of the total working time. Good results regardless of the time of the application stage.
- Clinical conditions (moist oral cavity) further improve the initial hydrophilicity.
- The material flows into narrow crevices when pressure is applied.
- Relaxed, careful impression-taking due to an adequate long total working time; more comfortable for the patient and greater satisfaction.
- Fast setting; more comfortable for the patient and greater satisfaction.