Panasil® initial contact Ultra-Light
Panasil® initial contact Ultra -Light is a very low viscosity, addition-curing precision impression material with very high initial hydrophilicity. Panasil® initial contact Ultra-Light can be ideally combined with the tray materials Panasil® binetics Putty Fast and the classic Panasil® Putty from the jar.
- Exceptional initial hydrophilicity
- Initial hydrophilicity lasts throughout the total working time
- Increasing hydrophilicity
- Very good flowability
- User-/patient-friendly setting characteristics
Benefits for the dentist
- The material immediately overcomes the residual moisture and directly contacts the moist tooth surface; the impression reproduces the crisp detail of the preparation margin with residual moisture present.
- Guarantee of a precise impression even at the end of the total working time. Good results regardless of the time of the application stage.
- Clinical conditions (moist oral cavity) further improve the initial hydrophilicty.
- The material flows into narrow crevices when pressure is applied.
- Relaxed, careful impression-taking due to an adequate long total working time; more comfortable for the patient and greater satisfaction.