Uniquely prepared Versatile Cellulose Sponge Material made from pure cotton and regenerated cellulose. Used for absorption of oral fluids and tissue isolation during dental procedures.
The absorbent sponge material Sugi® is exceptionally efficient. It can absorb 15 - 20 times its own weight of aqueous solutions in a very short time and retain the same.
Benefits for dentists
- Protects soft tissue during operative or restorative procedures
- Keeps area drier by absorbing even high levels of fluid.
- Not bulky like cotton rolls which get in the way of sight lines or of instruments.
- Comfortable for the patient
- No lint or debris shed from Sugi® to contaminate restorative procedures.
- High tensile strength
- Can be sterilized
- Remains soft and elastic after absorption of aqueous solutions.
- Available in two sizes: 33 x 29mm/ 45 x 37mm