Futar® D Fast
Futar® D Fast is a syringeable elastomeric bite registration material based on vinyl polysiloxane (VPS) with an extremely high final hardness (Shore-D 43). Because of its extra quick setting time a bite registration with Futar® D Fast is finished in only 1 minute. It is also easy to shape and trim.
Not available in all markets.
- Extremely high final hardness of Shore-D 43
- Low elasticity
- Extra quick working time of 15 seconds, extra short intraoral setting time of 45 seconds
- High thixotropy
- Precise results, maximum convenience
Benefits for the dentist
- Can be trimmed with rotary instruments; the correct bite relationship can be checked intraorally, as excess segments can be broken off.
- No elastic rebound when articulating the two models.
- Minimal time required, reduced risk of distortion during intraoral setting; more comfortable for the patient.
- Does not flow into in the interdental spaces, easy removal from the mouth.
- Ensures easy handling and maximum precision.