Futar® is a quick-setting, addition-curing bite registration material based on vinyl polysiloxane with high final hardness (Shore-A- hardness 90).
Not available in all markets.
- High final hardness of Shore-A 90
- Low elasticity
- Comfortable working time of 30 seconds, short intraoral setting time
- High thixotropy
- Precise results, maximum convenience
Benefits for the dentist
- Can be trimmed with rotary instruments; the correct bite relationship can be checked intraorally, as excess segments can be broken off.
- No elastic rebound when articulating the two models.
- Less time required, reduced risk of distortion during intraoral setting; more comfortable for the patient.
- Does not flow into in the interdental spaces, easy removal from the mouth.
- Ensures easy handling and maximum precision.